- 804 Fitchburg State Road, Special Permit, withdrawn
- 70 Foster Road Expansion of a Nonconforming Structure
- 337 County Rd Variance
- 1236 Main St Variance
- 930-932 Turnpike Rd Expansion of a Nonconforming Structure
- 26 Beaver Dam Rd., Expansion of a Nonconforming Structure
- 238 Piper Rd., Marijuana Cultivation of Limited Area
- 56 Beaver Dam Rd., Expansion of a Nonconforming Structure
ZBA Guide – An overview of the hearing process.
Hearing Application – Required with any application. This is general information about the property.
Application for a Variance – This is a request to make an exception to the Zoning Bylaw
Application for a Special Permit – This a request to grant a special permit for one of the special permit uses in the Zoning Bylaw.
Application for the expansion of a pre-existing non-conforming use or structure – This is a request for the expansion of a use or structure that is “grandfathered”.
Application for the Appeal of the Decision of an Administrative Officer – This for the appeal of an administrative decision. Often it concerns an appeal of the decision of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
The application fee for the above is $200.00 payable to Town of Ashby.
Comprehensive Permit, Regulations & Application